Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Basics

As with almost everything when you start something new you should start at the beginning. Airsoft is a pretty simple sport to understand, play, and even compete in, but it takes a little bit of knowledge and that’s where the basics come in.

Over the next week or so I’m going to add new content that focuses mainly on the basics of airsoft. How to play, what equipment you need, etc. For those of you who are already seasoned pro’s you may just want to skim. A lot of the content you will already be familiar with but you never know. You may find a useful tip you’ve never heard before.

Some of the things I’d like to discuss are:

  • What is Airsoft?
  • What do I need to get started airsofting?
  • What are the different types of airsoft guns?
  • Where should I airsoft?

As well as any others that jump out at me over the next few days. If there is a question about airsoft that you would like answered be sure to e-mail me and ask. **Note: This link will take you to my other blog site that has a contact form set up. Just fill it out with your question and hit send.**


No comments:

Post a Comment